Wednesday, April 7, 2010

i love making the wrong decisions


CAPES [something empowering] Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] In "An Affair to Remember", Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr drink pink champagne. I'm determined to figure out what that is exactly, and drink some myself. I submit that anything with a hint of pink is bound to taste better. Cheers!

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] Sometimes you make the wrong decisions. Sometimes those wrong decisions are made over and over again for a length of time. And sometimes it takes a while for them to set in before you realize that you are not where you want to be. Learn. Grow. Move forward. Making incorrect decisions is part of life. We all make them. It's inevitable. And it's decisions - whether right or wrong - that shape who we are. But if you're like me, more often than not, learning from the wrong decisions end up being most beneficial.

3 comments:

  1. Trader joes --> wine section --> PINK for 3.99. it's tasty AND cheap. DONE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Blanc de Noirs" champagne is pink but not TOO pink, because it is white (blanc) wine produced from black (noirs) grapes... and it is DELISH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pink champagne... you can find it anywhere... and it's super yummy. I think a champagne cocktail is a sugar cube, sprinkled with bitters, and then champagne. I've never tried the cocktail version, but I often indulge in pink champagne. Especially because of that movie. Carey Grant makes me swoon.

    ReplyDelete