Wednesday, March 31, 2010

you'd have to be dutch to understand...


CAPES [something empowering] Stop complaining and do something about it. I like to act on things, not dwell on them. Is that bad?

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] Chatroulette: While I don't recommend this creepster site, I do recommend watching out for the Ben Folds impersonator. While visiting the south, I attended a Ben Folds show where Ben impersonated his impersonator. Awesome.

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] The picture is the tattoo my brothers and I are getting, probably this weekend. I can't decide where - foot (not to be confused with ankle), wrist, or ribcage? I won't be swayed by your opinions, but feel free to offer them up.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For my two cents, I vote foot. Are you going to get it in orange or black and grey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm against the foot. :-( You already have a dutch foot tattoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Low back, center. Large.

    Just Kidding.

    Ribcage is my vote. Not that you'll be swayed by my opinion or anything...

    ReplyDelete