Friday, March 12, 2010

66.6% of this post is directed towards you [and you know who you are].


CAPES [something empowering] I think the UPS guy at work has a crush on me. Instead of being dodgy or rude, I take that crush to be a compliment. However, there is a fine line between taking it as a compliment and "playing" the UPS guy. I don't want to lead him on, because the only thing I have a crush on is his uniform.

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] The next best thing to a glassybaby is a glassybaby drinker. They making drinking water that much funner (and yea, funner is a word).

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] When animals attack!...6 months later, I think I'm finally getting my stride back. I've successfully avoided all geese, cranes, owls and deers and have held on to my promise of only running in well-trafficked areas. Speaking of running...anyone want to run the Lake Sammamish Invitational with me this spring? [You can register through me, so consider that your official invitation to this exclusive race event...and the mileage ranges between 26.2-28.2 miles]

1 comment:

  1. I love UPS guys.
    I don't really like trying to figure out where that line is...

    -Mia

    ReplyDelete