Wednesday, March 17, 2010

sometimes bigger is not better.


CAPES [something empowering] There's something to be said about a really well-made brownie or Whidbey Island's marionberry pie. If I was ever in a position where I would be forced to choose between either a life of singleness or never again having a brownie or slice of pie, I would be quite torn. It's questions like these that really put things in perspective. Because it's not about what you don't have, it's about taking pleasure in the small things in life that make you happy (and no, those small things are not limited to edible items...but I just ate a really good brownie, which should explain the tasty comparison).

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] So excited for SITC 2 featuring the fabulous Carrie Bradshaw...who I occasionally pretend to be (minus the sleeping around and frivolous spending).

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] If you're like me, you hate it when the TP runs out. For some reason, the act of changing a roll is so annoying. When I saw this super-duper-sized roll in the grocery store, I bought it thinking "I'll only have the change the roll once per month - yes!". However, do not fall victim to believing this, because like all fairy tales, it is too good to be true. The roll is big, and in this case bigger is not better. It takes going through half the roll before it even fits on the TP holder-roller-thingy and thus doubles my annoyance.

No comments:

Post a Comment