Wednesday, April 21, 2010

out with the old.

CAPES [something empowering] I refer to "the old annie" often. Sometimes in conversation, but mostly to myself saying: "the old annie would have done this, but the new annie isn't going to do that." I believe in re-inventing myself with the start of each day. All my yesterdays are filled with the old annies, all my todays are filled with the new annie's that will tomorrow be the old annie's. Learn from your mistakes and start afresh each day with the new you that's learned from the yesterdays of the old you.

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] Lately, I've been making a lot of thai curry. It's not complicated. If you've got corriander, cumin, coconut cream, red curry paste, sugar, basil, peanuts, fish sauce and some kind of meat, you're good to go. If you want the recipe, I can give it to you. Super easy, super fast, super delicious.

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] I listen to a John Mayer Pandora Radio station while I'm at work, only because it plays more Dave than it does John. Does anyone else find that odd?

No comments:

Post a Comment