Friday, April 30, 2010

You can't interrupt a multi-tasker.

CAPES [something empowering] Are you an interruptible person? Don't take yourself so seriously. Learn to be interruptible or you might miss out on something more important than yourself. That, or learn how to be an incredible multi-tasker.

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] Almost more than running into Dave himself, I love running into songs that I haven't heard it a while, especially songs I had forgotten I loved so much! The Idea Of You is that song for me today. Loving Wings was that for me yesterday (and I was in the audience for this recording...and yes, I did cry the first time I heard it).

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] This week, I finally received my upgrade for my iPhone. Instead of waiting in long, frustrating lines at AT&T, I decided to try out Radioshack. Radioshack took good care of me, as well as gave me $170 for my old iPhone. Radioshack, where have you been all my life? Thank you for the cash...and yea, I already spent it.

No comments:

Post a Comment