Wednesday, February 24, 2010

hmmm, brownies.


CAPES [something empowering] I'm a fairly grounded person and don't mind being strong for others when they need a friend. However, there are times when I need someone to be strong for me. And that's okay, because just like an athlete needs a break from their weekly training...having others hold me up helps me recuperate. Without recuperation, muscles break down...and so does Annie.

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] Hancock's is right, they are the best.

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] Does anyone else miss the show Alias? I do. I also miss Dolphin Cove, Kids INC, Hangin with Mr. Cooper and A Different World...just to name a few.

4 comments:

  1. I feel like this sometimes too...and quite a bit of late...

    ReplyDelete
  2. r.i.p. mr. cooper. i miss hangin wit u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sometimes pretend I am Sydney Bristow, and lead a secret life that nobody knows about. It makes me feel important that I work for the CIA but cant tell anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie, I love your blog. I wanted to be on Kids, Inc. I also miss Pee Wee's Playhouse, but that seems kind of controversial in retrospect.

    ReplyDelete