Friday, February 26, 2010

"I wish I was a little bit taller..."

CAPES [something empowering] Don't tell people "I don't have time", because what they'll hear is that you're not willing to make time for them.

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] one word: jeggings. I want them.

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] A well-known counselor in NY, before asking his patients what they've come in to see him for, asks how many hours of sleep they are getting at night. If the number is below 8, he sends them home prescribing them with 6-months of sleeping 8-hours per night, bids them goodbye, and tells them to come back if that doesn't fix their problems. I find this interesting. If I can sleep off my problems, then I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a big fan of 8 hours a night. I'm pretty sure it would solve all the worlds problems.

    ReplyDelete