Monday, August 30, 2010

never is a promise and I never need a lie.


CAPES [something empowering] Be careful what you promise. Promises are remembered, cherished, and believed. So before you throw out an "I promise you...", be prepared to back it up.

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] Winter, Spring, Summer, FOOTBALL. Husky Football season launches this Saturday. The bro and I have season tickets. I bleed purple and gold.

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] Sometimes you have to wait for things. I am the kind of girl that can see the outcome of something, and rapidly make it happen. I am used to getting what I want. However, this is not healthy and the rapid pace messes more things up than it does make them work out. To have the patience to wait something out and go at a normal pace takes stamina and will power, but from what I've seen it's worth it in the long run.

2 comments:

  1. Odd that I've never read your blog til now and you just happen to talk about the kind of patience I just happen to lack these days... mysterious ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that Jake Locker & I went to the same high school, right? And that my mom is super good friends with his grandma? :)

    ReplyDelete