Sunday, August 22, 2010

"God loves her more than the Christians do." (Bloodline, Matt Morris)

CAPES [something empowering] Compliments are nice. They may even build your self-esteem a bit. But flattery can only take you so far. Being secure in yourself is far more important than relying on others to build you up.

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] This summer, I have mastered my own breakfast of champions: 1/2 c tangerine juice, 1/2 c cranberry juice, 2 heaping tablespoons of plain yogurt, 1/2 c frozen mango, and 1/2 cup frozen raspberries. Smoothie-licious.

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] While running the other day, I got attacked by invisible bugs. I describe them as "invisible" because I never saw them bite me...but when I got home, I had bite marks all over my body. The crazy thing about these invisible bugs is that their bites disappeared about 1 hour later. And no, I'm not on drugs. But I am high on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment