Monday, May 28, 2012

Silence is golden.

CAPES [something empowering] If you haven't learned this already, here's your chance:  The vibrate mode on your  mobile phone is not equivalent to silent mode.  In fact, vibrate mode is more annoying than that Michael Bolton ringtone you purchased. 

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction]  My new favorite summer salad (before consumption, I remove the red onions.  You can thank me later).  

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy]  The older I get, the more I use the "zoom" option in Microsoft Word.  I am currently typing papers for my last (LAST! FINAL!!) week of classes at a 150-200% zoom increase.  I will not get reading glasses.  Will not.  Not.  No.  Never.   

4 comments:

  1. Oh AVP you're hilar...short for hilarious, I have been condensing my words to save time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear you had reading glasses in junior high?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emphasis on JUNIOR HIGH. Oh those awkward years...

      Delete
  3. you know that Michael Bolton song is a classic!

    ReplyDelete