Friday, June 1, 2012

rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb

CAPES [something empowering] Jesus said: "Love your enemies."  The extent you treat those who differ politically from you as enemies is the extent that you reveal your atheism.* 

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] I haven't even tried it yet, but I know it's going to be a weekly favorite the entire month of June...Cupcake Royale introduces their Rhubarb Crisp Cupcake starting today.  My oh my. 

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy]  Speaking of rhubarb...I was at Lottie's the other night in Columbia City and had their homemade rhubarb sorbet.  The taste was incredible confirmation of why I need to eat this delicious celery-vegetable more often. 


*I've had this quote saved forever...but I don't remember where I found it.  M.K., is this you?

No comments:

Post a Comment