Wednesday, July 6, 2011

the tingle is free

CAPES [something empowering] An 81-year old Texan man gave the following advice to me on a westbound plane after telling me about how his wife had recently passed away: "You hear about people that want to bargain with God, and I get that, because I would give anything if I could only have 15 minutes with her to tell her all the things I should have...Tell those that you love what you think about them. Don't wait. Tell them now."

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] Tea Tree Tingle shampoo/conditioner from TJ's. Chemical-free, sulfate-free (safe for dyed hair), and a salon-free price. Love.

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] Palm Oil = a rapidly renewable resource. Goodlight tealights are sold at glassybaby, and are a good light to purchase if you burn through candles quickly - because you breathe what you burn.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! And isn't tea tree oil supposed to help repel lice--always a benefit--?

    ReplyDelete