Monday, July 11, 2011

I can always find a way to pack another pair of shoes.

CAPES [something empowering] It is quite magical to hear Lance Armstrong congratulate you on your personal best time for a distance run. Nike+ GPS iPhone application - I'll see you in the morning!

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] When I travel, I use contact cases to spare more luggage space. Instead of taking large items that I only need a tad bit of, I put a few pumps in my color-coded-cases. This way, I can justify bringing an additional pair of shoes.

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] I leave for Sierra Leone in 2 weeks. This will be my second time to the great continent of Africa this year and second time to SL. But unlike my last trip to Africa and SL, my layover time has been compromised...unless I can figure out a way to get by customs and into the city of Paris and back to my gate in under 1 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment