Friday, July 22, 2011

"They are both good. But together, they are better." (860)


CAPES [something empowering] Smother: memorize and understand this verb's definition, and avoid it in all types of friendships and relationships.

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] Kate Spade purses are fabulous, but lately I've been loving Kate Spade iPhone cases. I have this one, and this one, and my iPhone currently sports the orange giraffe case. To save a buck or two, purchase on Amazon.com.

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] With "operation: purge all closets" accomplished, I now have a space dedicated to Lululemon hoodies/jackets. Seeing this color-coordinated section reinforces 2 things: 1) my love for Lulu and 2) why I don't need more Lulu.
*note 1: a few items are m.i.a...probably in my car...
*note 2: I'm still working on my Lululemon pant section.

No comments:

Post a Comment