Friday, January 7, 2011

Leave your clutter behind.


CAPES [something empowering] I'm thinking about going to go see Country Strong by myself. Mostly because no one will go with me, but also because is there anything more empowering than seeing a movie by yourself on a Friday night? I'll let you know how it goes.

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] Start the year off by downsizing your wallet and purse. Get rid of the junk, and see how long you can keep the weight off. Leave your clutter of 2010 in 2010.

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] I used ancestory.com and found the immigration records of my great-grandfather Paulus Vander Pol. He's the last name on this record from 1910.

1 comment:

  1. Is it too late? I vote for True Grit or The King's Speech! Tho I too am curious to hear Gwyneth Paltrow sing. LMK if Country Strong is a female Crazy Heart.

    ReplyDelete