Friday, January 28, 2011

But hold on to what you believe in the light, when the darkness has robbed you of all your sight (M&S)


CAPES [something empowering] Live in freedom, but don't be reckless with your freedom.

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] To study for my Hebrew vocab tests, I've been playing a memory game. Line them up, and once I've memorized them, I flip them over. It's almost fun. Almost.

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] Brain-fitness is said to prevent memory loss (source). Multi-tasking (like reading while spinning on your trainer) gives the brain an extra good work out. So, don't forget to do this often!

1 comment:

  1. Annie, I just love you. I know we only shared days for a blip in time, but through your blog, you brighten my day.
    P.S. I'm APV.

    ReplyDelete