Sunday, January 16, 2011

Don't cheat yourself out of the truth.


CAPES [something empowering] The truth about the truth is that sometimes it hurts. So we lie to ourselves as a cover-up. Don't do that. Don't cheat yourself out of the truth.

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] I went on my first major mountain bike ride this weekend (Stinky Spoke) and now love the sport as well as the game my brother and I invented: wheel-tag.

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] My favorite gun to shoot is a magnum 44 desert eagle. This is probably because it's loudest at the range and the kickback is so strong that it makes my wrists ache the next day. [Please note that this is intentionally not in the "CAPES" or "COFFEE" sections because shooting guns does not equate power nor does it represent a hot new trend. Please handle weapons responsibly.]

No comments:

Post a Comment