Wednesday, July 28, 2010

If I knew then what I know now...

CAPES [something empowering] There's a reason we don't know what's going to happen next. If we knew things in advance, we probably wouldn't believe them anyway.

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] Thanks Stal for my new favorite expressions: "all boo'd up" and "gangster love".

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] I wish I could go back in time and have a chat with my 7th-grade-13-year-old awkward self. If I could, this is what I would tell her: Annie, you have a crush on a Senior who you will meet again when you're 29 outside a Starbucks. But this time, you won't be chasing him. You actually won't be interested at all. Oh how the tables have turned. 13-year old Annie would never believe me.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA. I sooo love that last one. High-five to 29 y/o Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the funniest thing I've heard in a while. If only you could have returned his muffin wrapper to him! :)
    I think you should do a whole series on things you would tell 13-year-old Annie. If only 13-year-old Annie could share some wisdom with 13-year-old Jordan... think of all the angst we could have avoided! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this individual doesn't read your blog...

    ReplyDelete