Thursday, July 15, 2010

Be ruthless, but not lethal.

CAPES [something empowering] Competitiveness is healthy as long as it's not tearing down your opponent - physically or emotionally. So, proceed with caution: be ruthless, but not lethal.

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] With the World Cup now over (and no, I don't want to talk about it), my schedule is wide open. What's a girl supposed to do with no 4am games? Solution: I'm gonna start following a few club teams, as well as hang out with my nephew more. I'm kinda in love with him, and it just so happens that his mom is my bestie. Here's the latest video that made me feel better this past dark and not-so-orange Sunday.



THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] I have a drinking problem. Every time I take a swig from my SIGG, the post-sip-flick-of-my-wrist results in water splashing through the tiny opening and onto my face. Can anyone help me? Please advise.

1 comment: