Tuesday, June 8, 2010

To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are.

CAPES [something empowering] There is nothing wrong with wanting to better yourself, or change your habits. But don't try to be someone else. Let them be them, and you be you. Wanting to be something you're not is a disservice to yourself.

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] Okay, so this isn't really an addiction or trend, but hear me out...Do your socks ever fall down when you're wearing high boots? Try wearing cycling socks. When you get to the end of the day and realize you haven't hiked them up once, you can thank me.

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] Today, I received a compliment that I still have no words to describe. After looking at my brown-bag dinner for grad class, which happened to be compartmentalized into 4 separate tupperwares with chopstix utensils, a friend commented: "I've never met a girl who is so high maintenance yet so cool."

No comments:

Post a Comment