Thursday, June 10, 2010

The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.


CAPES [something empowering] Holland will win World Cup. I will profess this until it happens, not because I'm overly optimistic, but because I'm not afraid to fail.

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] The George and Dragon (World Cup headquarters) at 4am. It's mine.

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] Everyone has a routine that they follow at some point in their day. You don't get into the shower and don't know what to do...shampoo goes first, then conditioner, etc. However, when you're sleep deprived, routine is thrown out the window. Yesterday morning, I woke up after a few winks, hopped in the shower with socks still on. Then I proceeded to stand there not knowing what to do. A melt down. "What usually goes down in here? What am I doing here in the first place?" I thought. Eventually, I remembered my routine and proceeded. Weird morning.

1 comment:

  1. I love the new background!

    I also love the idea of joining the fun at the George and Dragon... after tenting somewhere... despite the fact that we both have homes with beds.

    ReplyDelete