Friday, January 29, 2010

she loved life and it loved her right back.

CAPES [something empowering] When I was a little girl, I asked my grandpa what he did when he doubted his faith. He told me that whenever he doubted, he would recall the times when things had happened to him that he knew-knew-knew were because of God. Then he asked me if I had any stories like that. Being younger, I couldn't think of any. He then proceeded to tell me one of his stories. At the end, he said I could borrow his story until I got my own. I wish I could have told him before he died that I have some of my own stories now. There is nothing more powerful than someone standing in the gap and believing for you.

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] DON'T: wash your hair every day. DO: use this fabulous dry shampoo in between washings. Oprah says you can actually "train" your hair to not need to be washed every day. However, please continue to shower frequently. Haven't found a way around that one yet. Don't you wish everyone used Dial?

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] Try to use these words today: callipygian & gesticulations. If you succeed, please comment how it went over (especially with that first one).

No comments:

Post a Comment