Tuesday, December 13, 2011

we are freedom adults, not single adults, thankyouverymuch.

CAPES [something empowering] Does anyone else hate the term "single adults"? Thanks for defining us by what we are not. I've decided to start calling our group "freedom adults". Join me.*

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction]
They aren't just for your 80's acrylic sweaters...Lately, I've been using my $2 lint buster on anything I can get my hands on! I recently reinstated my favorite Lululemon beanie, restored a few pilly wool sweaters, and brushed up my toggle jacket. Goodbye fuzz!

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] I just heard this new tip to avoid razor burn! Simply dust a bit of baby powder on the problem area after you shower for zero burn and zero redness. The powder I use has cocoa butter in it and smells fabulous: Silky Underwear Dusting Powder from Lush.

*While I associate myself with freedom adults, I am in a relationship. Sorry to all my interweb-blogging-hopefuls out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment