Friday, November 18, 2011

cupcake sandwiches and a sweet girl turns eighteen

CAPES [something empowering] As often as you can, avoid the "maybe" reply. "Maybe" communicates lack of commitment, and we see right through your "I'll be there unless something better comes up" cover-up.

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] Do you own belts that are too big? Or when you wear them over a cardigan, they flare out in an annoying way? Solution: beltloopy.com. Love these.

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] Tonight I had the privilege of attending the 18th birthday of someone super special, not to mention she is probably the most faithful reader of this blog. The cake for the festive occasion came in cupcake form, and I was so proud to see all the ladies correctly eat their cupcake sandwiches (which allows for equally proportioned cupcake-to-frosting bites).

1 comment:

  1. Annie, I love your posts!!... my Mom taught us to eat cupcakes like that!! I've been doing it for years!! =)

    ReplyDelete