Friday, June 3, 2011

Move over mayo...

CAPES [something empowering] "When I cannot bear outer pressures anymore, I begin to put order in my belongings...as if unable to organize and control my life, I seek to exert this on the world of objects" (Anais Nin).


COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] I hate mayonnaise, but love gourmaise. Boar's Head Pepperhouse Gourmaise makes mayonnaise so much more than tolerable.


THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] In my own "world of objects", I have been obsessed with simplicity and organization. This month, Real Simple featured this closet organizer, and I can't wait to purchase it. Also this month in RS, glassybaby was featured on the cover. Big deal. Huge.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, AVP: UrbanFarmJunkie linked to your latest blogpost: http://tinyurl.com/6d54jzd

    Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete