Saturday, November 13, 2010

Annie, are you okay?


CAPES [something empowering] Sometimes you have to say no, and sometimes you have to say yes. And yes, I had to buy that orange jacket. And no, I didn't buy the other blue jacket that I also liked.

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] I recently bought a jacket from Holden Outerwear, a company from Portland, OR. Not only is their stuff fashionable and functional, their flash website allows you to see their outerwear on walking-around-mobile-models.

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] I recently googled "songs with the name annie" and came across a forum asking "what's with all the songs with the name 'annie' in them?". I knew it wasn't just me that noticed! Check out the well-known songs that feature my name: Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal (Annie, are you okay?), Ben Fold's Annie Waits, Mat Kearney's Annie, James Blunt's Annie, John Denver's Annie's Song, and Heart's Dreamboat Annie. And here's a few not-as-well-known: Mt. Desolation's Annie Ford, Left Hand Smoke's Annie, Elefant's Annie, Guillemot's Annie, Let's Not Wait, and Safety Suit's Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment