Monday, May 17, 2010

"you think you can do these things, but you can't..."


CAPES [something empowering] It's important to dream big, but equally important to stay grounded. To balance your dreams with the ground, you must know your limitations. For example, I've been growing my hair out for over a year, and recently realized that I cannot have the luscious locks I've been trying for. So, I put on my cape and got a haircut.

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] What's cooler than the white witch? A white watch. Trendy has met its match. *If you look closey at the picture, you can see the toe of last post's COFFEE.

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] My mom should write a blog. She speaks so much wisdom, as well as boldly proclaims made-up words. Here are her top two favorites: toodle (as in, I'm gonna toodle around the store) and whole 'nother (as in that's a whole 'nother story).

No comments:

Post a Comment