Friday, March 15, 2013

Matter over mind (not mind over matter).

CAPES [something empowering] I have a friend who hops on the scale every day, but not because she's trying to lose weight.  Alternately, she religiously weighs herself to prove to her mind that - though she may have had a large bowl of ice cream the night before - it doesn't affect her weight the way her mind tells her that it does.  In a sense, she's placing matter over mind.  

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction]
  The Station Pizzeria.  In Woodinville.  It pairs nicely between a wine tasting or two, and I completely recommend the Cubano.  And after a few wineries and pizzas, I refer to the #Capes section to remind myself that I didn't just gain 20lbs.    


THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] If one is going to the ACM Awards in Las Vegas, what should they wear?  This person is open for suggestions.  And they are also wondering if they can justify buying a new pair of boots?  

No comments:

Post a Comment