Wednesday, December 26, 2012

"Maybe Christmas," the Grinch thought, "doesn't come from a store." -- Dr. Seuss

CAPES [something empowering] True holiday spirit can't be bought, and it involves more generosity than one is usually willing to extend.  My hope is that you were able to be generous this season, as well as be on the receiving end of unexpected and genuine generosity.  Cheers!

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction]
One of my favorite gifts that I gave this Christmas was handmade layered scarves.  My friend in Hawaii makes them, and you can check her stuff out here.  

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy]  My nephew got a Power Wheel for Christmas.  He immediately took his brother for a ride, got in a minor accident, and then proceeded to exit the vehicle saying he ran out of gas.  Look out Redmond, he could be driving in a neighborhood near you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment