Friday, October 5, 2012

giving outfits a test drive

CAPES [something empowering] As of today, glassybaby has given over a million dollars to charitable causes dedicated to healing.  Their one-of-a-kindness now has a new goal: one million more.  

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction]
  I have a boot problem.  Okay, addiction.  Currently saving up for these.  They look like they are made for walking, and [by this time next year] that's just what they'll do


THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy]  Does anyone else give special occasion outfits a test drive?  Translation: I'm going to a garage dance party tonight in honor of my sister-in-law turning the big 2-9 (I love you Afton!!), and I've been testing out dance outfits all week.  Is it just the planner in me, or do other people do this too?  

No comments:

Post a Comment