Sunday, January 15, 2012

say no to crack, and yes to cigarette [cut jeans].

CAPES [something empowering] C.S. Lewis once said that "the heart never takes the place of the head: but it can, and should, obey it." So, it's okay to follow your heart, but don't forget to use your head.

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction]
Tired of skinny jeans that you're constantly yanking up to keep your crack from showing? Here's your remedy: high rise skinny jeans. The cigarette high-rise cut from Urban Outfitters are simply amazing and come in super bright colors.

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] It's a sad fact that when it snows in Seattle, my volvo cannot make it out of my parking lot (lame excuse: my parking space is in the middle of a small sloped hill). Luckily, I have two capable legs that can get me to work and back if I need to make a run for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment