Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pass the juice, please.

CAPES [something empowering] Reconcile anger, bitterness, and any feelings that turn your insides ugly. But don't feel the need to reconcile relationships that were unhealthy to begin with.

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] Earlier this year, I blogged about the joys of henna hair dye. But when this brunette tried to turn herself into a blond-bombshell, she turned green with envy. Henna may be natural, but the levels of natural toxins can be quite unpredictable. Proceed use with caution. My new trend is to toss the henna, and stick with Aveda Clove Conditioner.

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] A fitness blog I follow likened juice to candy bars, warning to limit your intake of the caloric-liquidy-goodness. So, with moderation I will drink juice and eat candy bars...but my philosophy is "everything in moderation...including moderation".

No comments:

Post a Comment