Friday, September 2, 2011

Feeling under-appreciated?

CAPES [something empowering] Instead of waiting around for a "thank you" card, send a "you're welcome" card instead. Let people know that you've noticed them not noticing your acts of kindness. My under-appreciated friend, JPP, will be coming out with a line of "you're welcome" cards soon. I'll blog about them in the "COFFEE" section as soon as they become available.

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] I love a nice and cold toddy. This beverage throws out the risk burning your coffee grounds by simply marinating them instead. Strain the marination-magic through a filter and voilĂ ! - you've got a toddy (don't forget the 2 pumps vanilla and cream).

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] I was recently given a shoutout on Lovedog Ranch's blog - a blog I simply adore - so here is me shouting back :) Check out her blog for food inspirations, artistic creations, and fun ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Your friend JPP should do the "You're Welcome" cards with the little voice chip, just to capture the dripping sarcasm. I'll take a pack of 24.

    ReplyDelete