Friday, April 29, 2011

Isn't it wonderful what can be accomplished when no one cares who gets the credit. (Don James)

CAPES [something empowering] If you're not ready to physically throw someone under a bus, than you have no business talking about them behind their back. This is a lesson I need to learn and re-learn every day.

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] Using cheap conditioner instead of shaving cream saves you money...plus I think it works better.

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] I've already started dreaming about husky football games. And yes, in my dreams, we win every game. Here's hoping that the glory years of the Don James era returns in 2011.

2 comments:

  1. Annie, this post made me so happy, mostly because Don James is awesome forever. I grew up hearing all about Jim Owens, but my dad loved and respected Don James like no one else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The $4 bar of Kiss My Face soap from PCC is the best shaving cream I've ever used. Also works as soap. :)

    ReplyDelete