Sunday, February 12, 2012

"Hi auntie I watched Finding Nemo and peed on the couch."

CAPES [something empowering] The last time I babysat for my nephew, we watched Finding Nemo and he peed on the couch, but didn't tell me until I found it later after I had put him to bed. Today when I saw him, he said "Hi auntie I watched Finding Nemo and peed on the couch". Telling the truth is important. Whether it's in the moment, or a few days/weeks/years later...it's important to fess up. Another important lesson I learned from an incredibly amazing and adorable 2-year old.

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction]
Lately, I've been really into cake stands and trays. This cake stand is creatively made from a vintage glass and orange plate. Guess who's headed to the antique store?

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] This 2-minute "how to" tutorial for drying bangs definitely beats this dude's video (plus, do guys really consider themselves as having bangs??).

1 comment: