Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Don't drive everything. Gas is expensive.


CAPES [something empowering] "I'm not pushing this, I'm just driving it"...a quote said by my sweet mother the other day regarding all the VP family Christmas plans that she was organizing. I've definitely inherited the "planning" gene...which made me think about all the things that I "drive". Choose wisely, don't drive everything. Gas is expensive.

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] I love watches because I like being able to know what time it is at any given moment, but also because they can be colorful and stylish. Here is a watch that is unique as well as "green" - it's made from bamboo! If I was a guy, I would totally buy this men's watch.

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] Is it me getting older, or are the Folgers commercials really that emotional? I get teary-eyed every time when I watch "Peter comes home" commercials - like the current one, or the one from the 80s.

1 comment:

  1. you are getting old my friend. Candied Ginger AND crying at Foldgers commercials. Welcome to your 30's. (you still have time, my friend, act like you are in your 20's again!!)

    ReplyDelete