Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm on a horse...cow.


CAPES [something empowering] Even when I know I'm right, I've learned (the rather hard lesson) to allow for the possibility that I could be wrong. A little humility can go a long way.

COFFEE [latest trend or addiction] To brush up on all the history I don't know and/or have forgotten, I recently purchased a used high school edition World History book. Let the [re]learning begin.

THE COLOR ORANGE [something noteworthy] Grover doesn't look as good with his shirt off, but this video is definitely worth a watch.

2 comments:

  1. I've thought about getting a history book for that same purpose. Our high school did a horrible job of teaching history. It's actually been a topic of discussion amongst high school friends. (realizing that they didn't know anything compared to their college classmates)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the hs history book idea. it seems most europeans know more about US history than i do. and more languages but i wont even start...

    ReplyDelete